motobit GmbH (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.getmotobit.com (the “Site”) and the Android app Motobit (the “App”) on Google Play Store. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site and the App.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site and providing services in the App. By using the Site and/or the App, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Authorised representative: Alessio Sevarin (CEO)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We process all data on the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), that became effective on May 25, 2018.
In particular, if not other specified, the legal basis for obtaining the consent is article 6 (1)(a) and Article 7 of the GDPR. The processing for the fulfillment of our services as well as the execution of contractual measures and the answering of inquiries is article 6 (1) (b) and the legal basis for processing to fulfill our legal obligations is article 6 (1) (c) GDPR. The legal basis for processing in order to ensure our legitimate interests is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
In case essential interests of the user make this necessary, Article 6 (1) (d) GDPR provides the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
We collect your information when you register on the Site or in the App, when you visit pages on the SIte and during the use of the App.
We collect the following data:
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as bank account numbers;
- the personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity);
- information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- activity-related information as positioning data, sensor data, title of a ride and riding skills.
- Aggregate Information: motobit GmbH collects non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design the Site, the App and their services.
- Non-Personal Information: motobit GmbH may collect non-personal information as you use the App. When using, motobit GmbH, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
How do we use your Information
- When you use the Site or the App, we may request certain information. We do not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Site and App, used to notify consumers about updates to our web site and for communications, such as customer service.
- Email Communications: We may send you emails to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as account management, or system maintenance. You can stop those emails at any time by unsubscribing. We may also send you promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails. You can opt out of receiving these email communications from motobit GmbH at any time by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your e-mail preferences on your account or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our email list or registration database.
- Marketing: You agree that we may use your personal information to tell you about our services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, and customise measure and improve our advertising. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email.
- We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission. We may use and share Non-Personal Information for development purposes of the App and our marketing purposes, including, without limitation, marketing on other websites. For example, we may use the information to control the number of times you have seen an ad, deliver ads tailored to your interests, and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. You can prevent us from tailoring our ads to you on other websites by deleting your cookies (see below).
How long do we store your data
The data processed by us is deleted or limited in their processing in accordance with Articles 17 and 18 GDPR. The data stored by us is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its respective purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory storage requirements.
Processing in third countries
The processing of data and information in third countries is based on the protection of our legitimate interests, the consent of the user, a legal obligation or a contractual obligation, in accordance with the GDPR.
The processing of data in a third country is regulated by the presence of special conditions adapted to the sensitivity of the data in accordance with the article 44 of the GDPR. Separate data protection agreements such as the US “Privacy Shield” regulate this..
In accordance with the article 44 of the GDPR, a transmission of user data to third parties (companies or persons) for the purpose of data processing happens on the basis of our legitimated interests, the consent of the user, a legal obligation or on the basis of a legal permission.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
Google will use this information on our behalf to analyse the use of our online offering by users, to create reports on the activities in the online offer and to give us further services related to this online offer and the internet usage.
We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. The IP address of the users will in most cases be anonymized by Google in member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the IP address will be sent to a Google server in the US in a non anonymized form but will be and anonymized there.
Users can avoid the storage of cookies by setting their browser to do that. Users can also avoid the collection of the data from Google by installing a plugin to block it http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Google Ads and conversion tracking
We use the Google Ads online marketing tool to advertise on the Google advertising network. The tool is provided by Google Ireland Limited and its parent company Google LLC.
With this tool we can measure the conversion of the ads but we do not receive any information that can be used to identify users.
As expressed before, Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreeement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
Facebook-Pixel, Custom Audiences and Facebook-Conversion
We use the Facebook Pixel adn Facebook in general in our legitimate interest to analyze, optimize and operation of our offers. Provider of the service is Facebook Inc.or Facebook Ireland Ltd. for users in the European Union.
Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
We use the Facebook Pixel to define and optimize the advertising group of our offers and to track the conversion of our advertising to the target audience. Moreover the use the Facebook Pixel to analyse the user interaction with our Site and App.
If you want to avoid Facebook Pixel tracking your interactions please read the guide at the following link:https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads
We use the Firebase in the mobile applications for evaluating usability, crashes and user interaction within the App. Firebase is provided by Google LLC.
As expressed before Google is certified under the Privacy Shiedl Agreement https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
The Firebase Terms and Conditions are available at the following link: https://firebase.google.com/terms/
We use Firebase in our interest to analyze, improve adn assess security of the App.
The newsletter is sent by Sendinblue, 55 rue d’Amsterdam, 75008 Paris, France.
The mail delivery service is based on our legitimate interest in accordance with article 6 of the GDPR and regulated by a contract processing agreement as in accordance with article 28 of the GDPR.
The emails contain a “web-beacon”. This is a small file that is receeived from the server when an e-mail is opened. With this tool information about the browser, the system, IP address and time of retrieval of the user can be retrieved.
W use thi inomaton in ou legitimate interest to improve the content of our e-mails.
The security of your Data is important to us. We use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information and as inacordance tiht art 32of the GDPR appropriate technical measures are taken.
These measures include, in particular, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical access to the data, as well as their access, input, disclosure, availability and separation. We have also set up procedures to ensure data subject rights, data deletion and data vulnerability.
What are your data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com